Paypal slingo casinos combine the speed and convenience of an e-wallet with the security of a banking organization. Paypal has been a leader in the field of online payment services for over 20 years with reliable policies and always prioritizing the security of its customers. This is why Slingo sites with Paypal have gained a special place in the hearts of players. The deposit speed is unparalleled, it is also so easy to use that it allows you to devote your precious time to your entertainment and not to complicated and time consuming processes. It implements active security measures as before entering into a partnership, Slingo sites must meet certain very strict security requirements set by Paypal in player transactions.
Best Slingo sites with PayPal in the UK (2021)
Are you ready to play Slingo with real money? If so, you’ll want to know where you can make free deposits and withdrawals through PayPal. Although, the best PayPal Slingo slot sites are not so easy to find, which is mainly because of the huge popularity of the game. Our experienced team has been reviewing the best PayPal Slingo slot sites and we’ve come up with a list of those Slingo casinos that meet our strict criteria, which you can see in the table below:
Our Guide to Choosing the Best Slingo Sites with Paypal
The key to getting the most of enjoyment from a game like Slingo is finding the best gambling conditions to play it in. Making deposits and withdrawals with such a trusted and secure service as PayPal is favourable by many Slingo casinos. This often means certain bonuses and rewards are offered just for players using this method of payment. The top PayPal Slingo slot sites offer incentives to players using PayPal as their preferred method of payment, and here are the reasons why:
Security and credibility
If you want to play Slingo online, it is vital that you select a PayPal Slingo casino for the protection of your data and more importantly, your money. Players in the UK should check that the casino they play with is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). The licence details should be easy to find on the PayPal Slingo Casino’s website. All the Slingo sites recommended above are regulated by the UKGC.
We also strongly recommend that you choose a Slingo slot site that uses SSL encryption and authentication to ensure the personal and financial data you are required to disclose remains private. Our team assesses PayPal Slingo sites through various methods, including evaluating online reviews for each casino. This gives us the best view of the gaming experience of PayPal Slingo as it is based on the views of active players.
Fast and easy access
PayPal is possibly the easiest method of payment for Slingo and the most secure as well, even more than your debit card. Here are the key features PayPal Slingo players like the most:
- You can register for a PayPal account with just an email address and password. There are no hidden requirements or hoops to jump through before you can start making payments and receiving funds.
- Deposits into PayPal are, more or less, instant with most bank accounts and free of charge for personal account holders. Some methods of deposit, such as bank transfer can take up to three days.
- Withdrawals can be similarly speedy and there is a flat fee of £1.50 for personal accounts. Again, some bank accounts may take a little longer to process PayPal withdrawals, although generally no more than three days. PayPal itself does not hold funds up with unnecessary delays as many other payment services do.
- Until you have verified your identity and completely set up your account with PayPal, you may only be able to withdraw no more than £325 per month. The timing of the month is based on the day you opened your account, so if you opened it on the 15th, that will be the day your month is counting from. Once you have completed verification from Pay, all limits will be lifted.
- All the casinos we have selected as the top PayPal Slingo slot sites offer a bonus with the best betting conditions for players who have chosen the PayPal payment method.
Dynamic Customer Service
One aspect of PayPal’s service that has made it one of the most frequently used for online transactions in the world, is the quality of its customer service. PayPal provides direct contact with their support team through either chatbot, directly from the site, email or telephone. This is really important for PayPal Slingo players, as delays with transactions can have a big impact on their betting strategy.
How PayPal Slingo Slot Sites Work
For the UK-based Slingo players, PayPal is the e-wallet of choice for all transactions with Slingo online casinos that offer PayPal as a method of payment. Tried and tested, PayPal has been around for almost three decades, making it the most secure way to make deposits to and withdrawals from PayPal Slingo slot sites.
For Slingo players in the UK, a ban is imposed on paying for gambling activities with borrowed money, including credit cards. For those choosing PayPal as a payment method for PayPal Slingo slot sites, there is a requirement to pay into your account using your debit card or bank account.
You can make deposits at a PayPal Slingo Casino by following these steps:
- Use one of our recommended PayPal Slingo slot sites, which are fully licensed and secure;
- Open your casino account by following the instructions and log in once you have verified your email address;
- Go to the cashier as soon as you log in and choose PayPal as your option to place your deposit from the dropdown list;
- When you place your deposit, you’ll be redirected to PayPal and asked to verify you wish to go through with the payment;
- Complete your deposit and wait for confirmation. You’ll also get a PayPal receipt of payment sent to your email, just in case there is a query with the Slingo casino.
There is also a process involved when you want to claim your Slingo winnings! Here’s what you do:
- Go to the cashier of your PayPal Slingo slot site and select withdraw;
- Choose PayPal as your method of withdrawal;
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and remember – there are no limits once you’ve been verified by PayPal;
- Confirm your withdrawal request;
- The PayPal Slingo Casino will then authenticate your request before authorising payment;
- You will see the payment on your PayPal balance from within a few hours to a few days.
Why Choose a Slingo Site Offering PayPal?
When assessing anything, it’s a good idea to consider the pros and cons. That said, you’ll soon see for yourself that there are more benefits when you use PayPal for Slingo sites than disadvantages.
- PayPal has its own terms and conditions that limit the services they are allowed to offer when it comes to casinos, which is mainly due to having to comply with different gambling laws in different countries. This also protects account holders from illegal online gambling operations.
- PayPal is extremely secure as a result of its superior encryption services that ensure users’ private data is kept private at all times. All data is held on an encrypted server so that no matter what happens with your own devices, your account information will always be safe and secure online.
- PayPal has a strong commitment to providing quick turnaround transactions, without compromising on matters of safety and security. This is so important when you’re playing a game like Slingo, where you might want to take advantage of buying some extra spins in a hurry!
- PayPal services are optimized for mobile use through an easy-to-use app. The app has fingerprint, biometric or password entry, with several mechanisms in place to ensure your data is safe across all devices. This makes PayPal an ideal payment method for online Slingo players in the UK.
- The PayPal electronic wallet is a really easy way of making both deposits and withdrawals from an online Slingo slots site.
- The PayPal account dashboard gives you quick and easy access to a very detailed FAQ section, where you can find the answer to most of the issues you may encounter using the service. If you can’t find the solution to your query through this service, there are a few ways you can contact PayPal’s customer support team, either by phone, chatbot or email, making customer support available to you on a 24/7 basis.
- PayPal has been around for almost 30 years, during which time it has developed a strong reputation for its commitment to its account holders. This means that PayPal is a tried and trusted method of payment for online Slingo players.
- There can be additional charges for withdrawals and deposits if they are not aligned to your main currency of your account with PayPal. The charge for converting currencies is from 4%, which can end up being an expensive way of playing Slingo online. The best way to avoid this, is to use the online Slingo slot sites that allow you to stick with deposits and withdrawals in pounds.
- Because of the differing rules around the world, PayPal has to operate within the laws of the account holders’ respective countries. For the UK Slingo players, that means PayPal has to comply with British legislation that prevents people from gambling with money they don’t have, for example through credit cards or loans. They do this by only accepting debit cards and bank transfers for payments into PayPal that are to be used for casino deposits.
Paypal Slingo Sites FAQ
How safe are PayPal Slingo sites?
There are several security mechanisms PayPal uses to keep your personal and financial data safe. These include two-factor authentication which keeps all PayPal transactions secure for both Slingo players and casinos. Many of PayPal’s 300 million users worldwide believe that it is more secure to use PayPal as their payment.
Is PayPal legal on UK Slingo slot sites?
Yes, PayPal has stringent procedures to ensure they are complied with the relevant legislation for the country of account holders. Any Slingo Slots casinos accepting PayPal are required to be licenced by the UK Gambling Commission.