If you are a believer in the luck of the Irish, there is one Slingo game in particular that should definitely be your first port of call.
Slingo Rainbow Riches!
Lose yourself in a game where the jaunty Irish music will take you on a journey to the other side of the rainbow where a pot of gold might just have your name on it. We are going to take a closer look at how to play Slingo Rainbow Riches and more importantly, what you have to do in order to win.
We will then investigate the demo version of the game so that you can practice your gameplay and get a taste of what it is like to play for real money. We will also introduce you to the best Slingo Rainbow Riches sites where you can take advantage of various bonuses and promotions to make your Slingo Rainbow Riches experience a memorable one.
Top 10 Rainbow Riches Slingo sites
If you are interested in dancing a merry jig in search of your Rainbow Riches, take a look at the table below where you will find the best Rainbow Riches Slingo sites and take advantage of the mouth-watering bonuses and promotions they offer.
How to play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Before you start playing Slingo Rainbow Riches you will be required to choose your stake size between 50p and £100.
Once you click the “Start” button you will be presented with what can only be described as a bingo card with a 5×5 grid, five numbers will appear below the grid and if they match those in the grid, they will be marked off.
The numbers which appear below the grid can also contain bonus symbols, including the Joker. which allows you to daub any number in the corresponding column on the grid, and the super Joker which allows you to daub any number anywhere on the grid
There is also a demon symbol which means you cannot daub any number in the corresponding column.
Each game consists of ten spins and if you look on the left side of the grid, you will notice a ladder displaying a number of features which start when five full lines on the grid have been completed.
Once the ten spins are completed, you have the option to buy additional prizes at between 1x and 25x the stake depending on how many extra spins are purchased.
The RTP of Slingo Rainbow Riches is 95.6% which is around the average variance for Slingo games.
How do you win on Slingo Rainbow Riches?
To win on Slingo Rainbow Riches, a bonus feature is triggered when you complete at least five lines on the grid.
The bonus features are as follows.
- Wishing Well Bonus: Just as with the regular Rainbow Riches slot, choose one of three wishing wells and a multiplier will be revealed which will be calculated against your stake.
- Cash Drop Bonus: Multiple coins will appear and spin. When they stop spinning, they will reveal a multiplier or they will be blank. The multipliers will be applied to the stake and at the end of each round, you will be prompted to click on a spinning sign, either “Stop” or “Go”. Go triggers another round whereas clicking Stop means the feature will be over and you get to collect your winnings.
- Magic Toadstool Bonus: You are given three picks of the toadstools which contain hidden multipliers. If a fairy is revealed, three additional toadstools will be uncovered. If you manage to uncover all the toadstool values having two picks left,, your winnings will be tripled and if all are revealed with one pick left, winnings will be doubled.
- Magic Toadstool Red Bonus: Exactly the same as the Magic Toadstool bonus but in this case four picks are awarded and the multipliers are bigger. If all values are revealed with three picks remaining, winnings are quadrupled, two picks remaining wins are tripled and with one pick remaining, winnings are doubled.
- Road to Riches bonus: Another feature which is the same as the original slot. Spin the wheel to move along the road to riches with each step showing an increased multiplier up to a maximum of 500x.
- Road to Riches Red bonus: Exactly the same as the Road to Riches bonus but the multipliers are doubled up to a maximum of 1000x.
- Pot of Gold bonus: This is the Full House bonus which consists of Pots of Gold with multipliers from 50x to 1000x. The Pots of Gold spin around and when they stop the arrow points to the multiplier that you have won.
Where to play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
We spend a lot of time researching and playing Slingo games and in our opinion the following sites offer the best Slingo Rainbow Riches experience.
Skol Casino was established in 2021, making it one of the newer Slingo sites from the White Hat Gaming stable. Twenty-three Slingo games are available to play at this casino including Slingo Starburst and Slingo Reel King, as well as Slingo Rainbow Riches which you can easily find using the search option located directly to the left of the “Log-in” button on the website.
There are five very generous welcome bonuses available for new players at Skol Casino covering a player’s first five deposits into their account.
- First deposit is rewarded with a 100% matched bonus up to £300 + 100 free spins.
- Second deposit bonus is a 75% match up to £300 + 75 free spins.
- Third deposit bonus is a 50% match up to £300 +50 free spins.
- Fourth deposit bonus is a 25% match up to £00 + 25 free spins.
- Fifth deposit bonus is a 100% up to £100.
The minimum deposit to qualify for a bonus is £10, the wagering requirement is 35x the bonus and the free spins are for the Starburst slot.
Slotnite is a new Slingo site and was established in 2019 so even though it is older than Skol casino, it is still a relatively new outfit. There are twenty Slingo games available at Slotnite including Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Slingo Big Wheel and of course, Slingo Rainbow Riches.
It is easy to find the Slingo title you are looking for by clicking on the ‘Games’ button and using the search box from there. The Slotnite welcome bonus is available over the first three deposits made into your account.
- First deposit bonus is a 100% match up to £250 + 100 free spins on the Aloha: Cluster Pays slot.
- Second deposit bonus is a 50% match up to £200 +50 spins on Gonzo’s Quest.
- Third deposit bonus is a 50% match up to £50 + 50 spins on Temple of Nudges.
The minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus is £10 and the wagering requirement is 35x the bonus.
Slots Magic is a Skill on Net Slingo site which was established in 2014.
Thirty Slingo games are available to play at Slots Magic including Red Hot Slingo and Slingo Extreme, as well as Slingo Rainbow Riches. To find the Slingo game you are looking for, type Slingo or the exact title of the game in the search box found on the home page and the games will be instantly displayed.
The Slots Magic Casino welcome offer is a 100% matched bonus up to £50 + 50 free spins on the Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot. There is a 30x wagering requirement on the total amount of the deposit + the bonus and a 65x wagering requirement on any winnings from the free spins. The minimum deposit to qualify for the welcome bonus is £10.
Why play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Slingo Rainbow Riches, like all Slingo titles, offers excellent value for money. For as little as 50p a game you will get at least ten spins and that doesn’t include any of the bonus features or the additional free spins that you can always buy if you wish.
The Irish theme of the game is always popular and if you are one of the people who enjoy playing the original Rainbow Riches slot, there is no doubt that you will love the Slingo version of the game.
Five completed lines on the grid will ensure a bonus feature so there is always the possibility of a decent sized win, even when using small stakes. As you have probably figured out already, Slingo Rainbow Riches is a game we highly recommend.
Slingo Rainbow Riches FAQ
Which are the best Slingo Rainbow Riches sites in the UK?
We have a wide selection of recommended Slingo Rainbow Riches sites on our website and the three we discussed earlier are a great place to start. If push comes to shove though, we recommend playing Slingo Rainbow Riches at Skol Casino, mainly because of the welcome bonus available for new players.
What’s the RTP in Slingo Rainbow Riches?
The Slingo Rainbow Riches RTP (return to player) is 95.6% which is about average for all Slingo games.
Can I play Slingo Rainbow Riches in Free Demo Mode?
You certainly can! Just find the Slingo game you would like to play on our website and choose the demo version of the game. The demo versions of Slingo games are just like the real money ones, so you will get a realistic idea of how the game plays and whether you like it or not.
How much do I earn in case I get a Full House at Slingo Rainbow Riches?
A Full House in Slingo Rainbow Riches will result in the Pots of Gold bonus being triggered which can result in a payout of up to 1000x your stake.